Serious injuries occur daily in our region due to defective, dangerous, unsafe and hazardous conditions on property which has been negligently maintained by the owner. Winters prove dangerous if a property owner fails to adequately and timely remove snow and ice from walkways, sidewalks and parking lots. Trip and fall accidents are common where uneven pavement or concrete exists. Falls occurring in malls, schools, public bathrooms and grocery stores cause injury due to wet substances or spills on the floor.
If you or a loved one has fallen and sustained an injury due to poorly maintained or constructed property, call the experts at Porta-Clark + Ward LLC for advice. We can seek to recover your lost wages, medical expenses and pain and suffering. We provide free consultations, and representation won’t cost a dime unless compensation is recovered on your behalf.
What to do if you have a slip and fall accident.
- Get the name, address and phone numbers of anyone who witnessed your accident.
- If necessary, call 911.
- Report your accident promptly to the property owner.
- Take photos of the condition that caused you to fall.
- Seek medical treatment if you are injured.
- Take photographs of your injuries.
- Do not agree to provide any recorded statement to an insurance company.
- Contact our law firm for a free consultation.